Wednesday, May 17, 2017

RESTAURANT REVIEW : LAKIS GREEK RESTAURANT – OCALA




 Tucked away in a small shopping center

This is a restaurant my wife and I have been visiting since we arrived in Florida way back in 1989. It is one of our favorite places. We have watched all their kids grow up. They are like family.


I am not a guy who tries different things when I go out to eat. I hate to spend money on something I may not like, so I am a bit conservative in my choices. BUT, this place has something for everyone. Their Greek food is top notch, and their PIZZA is about the best in town.

But I go for the BAKED SPAGHETTI with Mushrooms. Man, there is nothing better.

The Sketti comes with a Greek salad that I give to Penny. She orders the GYRO.






But I always go for the sketti and Garlic Bread.
Watch OUT...The plate is HOT !!!!


Words can not convey how good this is. It's the best in town.

Yum yum

Good food and a great atmosphere

When My wife and I were restoring our historic home downtown, we lived on their carry out.

So the next time you get a hankering for some great food, run out State Road 200 and stop by LAKIS. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment