Saturday, January 13, 2018

SIMPLE RIBS FOR NEW YEARS



Here is a quick recipe we made for New Years a couple of years ago, and I thought I would share it with you. It's good ANY time of the year. And it's for people who may not like ribs. Yes, there are a few of us out there.

This is basic, kill it, cut it up and cook it. No fancy rubs, no marinade, none if that crap.
It's 'Meat', and a little salt and pepper. That's it. It's all you need.

Anyone can make this, so there is NO need to “eat out”.
I am not a rib eater, but I like these. A LOT. It's one of my favorite recipes.

Here's how it's done.

RECIPE


PLACE RIBS ON PAPER TOWEL
PAT DRY
REMOVE THE BACK MEMBRANE USING PAPER TOWEL




SALT AND PEPPER BOTH SIDES (ABOUT 1 TEASPOON OF EACH)
PLACE IN CROCK POT. YOU MAY HAVE TO FOLD IT UP, BUT THAT'S OK.


COOK ON HIGH FOR 30 MINUTES THEN TURN TO LOW
Have a beer


COOK UNTIL TASTY


Doesn't that look good? And it doesn't get any easier than this. Serve with Baked Beans and Cole Slaw for a New Years Day treat !!!! Or any day for that matter.

I don't recall how long this cooked, as I forgot to write it down. Have a couple of beers, watch some TV or go play with the dog.



You'll know when it is done. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment