Friday, August 11, 2017

BAKED BEANS

College football is my favorite time of the year. I consider it a pre season and prepares me for College BASKETBALL season. Hey, I'm from Indiana. What do you expect? 

And it is just around the corner. That being said, we are going to explore some cool foods that you can make for Game Day. Take 'em to the 'Tailgate'  or to your living room.

One of the easiest is baked beans. They go well with just about anything. And they are so easy to spruce up. Here is my version 

1 - 28 OZ CAN OF BUSHES ORIGINAL BAKED BEANS
2 - TEASPOONS BROWN SUGAR
¼ - CUP CHOPPED ONIONS
2 -3 STRIPS OF BACON CUT TO 1” STRIPS
1 – DASH OF TABASCO SAUCE
2 – TABLESPOONS CATSUP     (YOU DID MAKE YOUR OWN, RIGHT ??)

PLACE BEANS IN 8 X 8 ALUMINUM PAN. DO NOT DRAIN (I USE DISPOSABLES)
ADD BROWN SUGAR, ONIONS,BACON, TABASCO SAUCE AND CATSUP.

STIR




Cover with foil, and place in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes. 

 I hope your team wins. (Unless it is Florida State)

No comments:

Post a Comment